The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016

SOCIALIZE IT ⇨

The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016

Mehndi lover girls I know you must be waiting for a post like this which could fulfill your mehndi deeds where you could find the best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016. Actually, I shouldn’t have said Mehndi lover girls because all the girls love mehndi and especially on Eid no girl can survive without getting the Mehndi on their hands and feet. The girls from all around the world, no matter they are Muslim or Non- Muslim everyone are in love with this beautiful part of their personality. Most importantly the Asian girls and especially Pakistani girls and Pakistani Eid Mehndi designs are what are popular for mehndi all around the world. Before the Eid day, the Pakistani girls want their hands give a look with pretty Mehndi designs. The beauty parlors in Pakistan who give the mehndi service get a numerous number of customers especially when Eid comes. You can say like that they start earning gold coins near eid. It looks like the girls of Pakistan are having a mehndi competition and every girl wants her hands to look better than of her friends. Many training centers in Pakistan offer the training of Mehndi designs because it is a business through which you can also get a handsome amount of business if you’re well talented and you could learn this course as it told. The girls in Pakistan not just use mehndi on Eid but they also apply Mehndi designs on the most important day of their life. Guess, what is that most important day of those girls life? I’m talking about the marriage day; it is a beautiful tradition of Pakistan that the girls apply mehndi on their hands and feet for their marriage day.
Mehndi designs are improving day by day and a change is coming in these mehndi designs. When you’ll look at the Eid Mehndi designs 2016 you’ll loved them. The fashion industry of Pakistan, especially in the Pakistani bride’s stuff the mehndi plays an important role in giving a more splendid look to the bride. The mehndi designs enhance the beauty of Pakistani brides. Today I’ll be showing you some of the best eid mehndi designs for 2016.

Eid Mehndi Designs 2016 for Girls

First of all, I’m going to put some of the best mehndi designs in front of you which will look the best on teenage girls. The teenage girls start loving mehndi from a very little age and when the grow up they try to improve and apply a better Mehndi design this time. The Pakistani girls go to their different friends who can apply Mehndi designs or they some of the best beauty parlors who could help them out. The young girls have a double blast at this time because most of the girls are having their college or university parties right after Eid so they want a Mehndi design which will also look the best at such parties and last long. As you know the amount of competition in parties so definitely in parties the mehndi designs also become a source of competition. It becomes hard for the girls to choose a mehndi design for many girls so many of the girls buy a mehndi design book and take it with them to the parlor and choose the mehndi design they love and these books are also present at most of the beauty parlors. So let’s start watching the best Eid mehndi designs in 2016 for girls.

The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016


The first mehndi design is a blast and I’ve fell in love just with the first mehndi design. This mehndi design forces me to apply it now but the funny part is that Eid is two weeks away and If I apply it now it must be removed till Eid and secondly I don’t know how to apply mehndi designs by myself.

The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016

Look at the second and a pretty mehndi design you could look for in Eid 2016. This Eid mehndi design can really shock your friends everywhere. If you’ll choose a mehndi design of this type at Eid 2016 you’ll definitely look unique and beautiful from all of your other friends.

The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016

Now look at this mehndi design. Look at the shades in this mehndi design, how smartly mehndi is shaded in this Eid mehndi design for 2016.

The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016

I just love the mehndi designs with checks and this is an example of what I applied on last year’s Eid. This mehndi design reminds me of my memories on the last Eid.

Eid Mehndi Designs 2016 for Women

Don’t worry women; I’m here for all of you too. I will let you choose the best Eid mehndi design for Eid 2016. You’ll love all these mehndi designs. I’m sure that you could easily choose and apply these Eid mehndi designs.

The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016

It is a long and beautiful Eid mehndi design. The picture of this Eid mehndi design is also taken from a different angle so that you could easily get this Eid mehndi design.

The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016

This is the second Eid mehndi design for women and I’m sure that even if it’s simple but your friends and family will love to watch you in such a pretty Eid mehndi design.

The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016

By the way this eid mehndi design is my personal favorite in this list and if I was at your place, I would must have chosen this eid mehndi design.

The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016

Here comes another pretty eid mehndi design you would love to try.

The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016

That’s how eid mehndi designs of this type increase the beauty of your hands and make your personality look different and beautiful.

Mehndi Designs for Bridals 2016

Don’t worry all those girls who are going to marry in 2016. I’ve collected some of the best mehndi designs for you that you can try at the best day of your life.

The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016

Definitely a Pakistani bride’s hands on wedding day should be fully filled of beautiful mehndi designs of this type.

The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016

As the Pakistani brides also also love to apply mehndi on their feet so here you go.

The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016

The wedding photography makes these mehndi designs look even more beautiful.
The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016


I would love to apply this mehndi design on my wedding.

The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016

Here comes a long mehndi design which can cover your legs.

The Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2016

A simple but stunning mehndi design for brides for their feet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog