The Best Eid Collection 2016
The Best Eid Collection 2016
Eid collection 2016 has come and we’ll let you know about
all the trending things that you can wear this Eid al fitr. Eid Collection 2016
is unique and beautiful. In our Eid Collection 2016 we’ll tell you about the
latest dressing styles of women and girls. Just because females from all around
the world wait for Eid al fitr desperately and try to save their money the
whole year so that they could do a blast shopping for Eid al fitr. In out Eid
Collection 2016 we are going to tell you about all type of dresses which are
trending and which you should try.
The Best Eid Collection 2016 for Girls:
First of all I’m going to let you know about the latest and
trending styles of Eid collect 2016 for young girls. Young girls always fight
with their moms in their Eid shopping and this thing is mostly seen in
different shopping malls. The problem is that the young girls don’t look much
and try to buy the thing they see at first sight. The same problems I always
did, what my mom always told me was that at least first see some other items
and then decide what you want, but I always stop right after I find something
of my type and don’t try to seek for some other types. But actually our moms
are right; we should at least look for all the things first and then decide
what the best is.
So girls in our Eid collection 2016 the best trending thing
for you is Kurti. Kurti’s are trending and nowadays their demand is getting
high day by day. Because of that, many new fashion designers have launched their
latest Kurti designs so that you can decide easily what design you want. In our
eid collection 2016 I’m going to show you some of the latest, unique and
prettiest Kurti designs you could easily select.
The first Kurti is a band so think what’s gonna happened
next. Look at this marvelous Kurti design. I just loved it and If I was the
reader I would must go for it now. It is simple to an extent and also beautiful
to and unique to a big extent. It is going to fit in your eid collection 2016
and designs of these types will definitely make your day. It is a combination
of yellow, pink and red but you can also find different combinations in this
design like purple, black and white. Also I saw somewhere green, orange and
white, which is also a marvelous combination.
Second kurti of our Eid collection 2016. Look at this,
girls, what else you want, I don’t think you could find better ideas than this
anywhere else. This one is just a stunning design and you can simply shock all
of your friends by wearing these types of designs.
Now move on to the footwear’s. As I told you that in our Eid
Collection 2016 you’ll be finding complete eid stuff ideas. Here I’m going to
give you some ideas about the trending and prettiest looking footwear’s.
In our Eid Collection 2016 for the ideas of footwear’s I’m
going to tell you about both the ideas. Whether you are a flat sandal lover or
a heel lover, no problem, you could fulfill your deeds here.
If you are a high heel lover, you should go for this and add
it in your eid collection 2016 through our eid collection ideas 2016.
I’m not forcing you to go for red one, you can go for
whichever color matches with your dress. This pic was just to give you an idea
and now flat sandal lovers. I’ve an idea for you. Here you go.
I hope you must have liked it, that nail polish doesn’t look
good but I’ve showed you this pic in my Eid Collection 2016 for the sandal not
the nail polish.
The Best Eid Collection 2016 for Women
Women your wait is over, now it’s your turn to take full
advantage of our Eid Collection 2016. I’m going to show you some of the most
trending dresses of creative designs that’ll be perfect for you.
This pink dress is just too good, on the first sight I fell
in love with it. Look at its simplicity and its creativeness, what else you are
looking for. That’s all you need for your Eid collection 2016. Your Eid
collection 2016 can never get completed without this dress. I’m saying this
with full authority that you should must try dresses like these, you can try a
different color too but this pink color is just marvelous.
Don’t worry all the women out there, Yami did this shoot for
a Pakistani fashion designer, it’s not an Indian dress. You can easily find
dresses like these at the stores. The dupatta of this dress looks amazing with
this dress and the dupatta of this dress is the soul of this dress.
Look at these two dresses now; I don’t think you’ll ask
something else after watching these two. Look at the simplicity of these
dresses that’s what the women are looking for nowadays. The first one is black
in color and a beautiful part of our Eid Collection 2016 and the second one is
also a beautiful one to give a try in your Eid Collection 2016.
Now definitely you’ll be asking for some footwear ideas, so
hold on all the women out there. I care for you and I’m going to show you some
really pretty flat sandals for you. I searched briefly for these sandals and
found the best sandals for you people.
Here’s the first flat sandal of our Eid Collection 2016, I
know right after watching this, you’ll be thinking to buy it but hold on you
need to watch the second one of our Eid Collection 2016 too. The second flat
sandal of our Eid Collection 2016 is in competition with this one. You must
give that one a try too.
Here comes the second and last flat sandal of our Eid
Collection 2016. Now don’t just keep watching this article, go shopping, it’s
just two weeks remaining.









0 comments:
Post a Comment