Happy Eid 2016 To All The Muslims
Happy Eid 2016 To All The Muslims
Happy Eid 2016 to all the Muslims no matter wherever you are
living because Eid is celebrated the same way all around the world with same
joy and happiness. The people in Pakistan also enjoy this day whole heartedly.
The Eid day in Pakistan starts with a heavy breakfast. You can say that the Eid
breakfast is the tastiest among all the days of the year. I don’t know how but
automatically the taste of the Eid breakfast is different from other times.
Happy Eid 2016, people are waiting to say this to their loved ones desperately.
In all the cities of Pakistan the Eid day starts with a tasty breakfast. Happy
Eid in 2016 is incomplete without HalwaPuri, a very popular Pakistani dish
loved by all the Pakistanis.
This is a mouthwatering picture of HalwaPuri. Whenever in my
house, it is going to make in the breakfast, I couldn’t sleep whole night of
the excitement. It is the soul of Eid breakfast. Not just HalwaPuri but many
other sweet dishes are also made on the Eid breakfast. Mostly Eid breakfast
consists of the deserts which are famous Asian deserts.
Wait wait guys, it’s not Happy Eid 2016 yet. You’ll have to
wait some more days. So here comes the king of deserts in Pakistan. It is a
rice dish known as zarda. It is a sweet rice dish, you couldn’t survive without
eating the whole once it is in front of you. I want to tell you about each and
everything of our culture but I can’t describe all the things in such a little
time. These little things make a complete culture and tradition, which are a
source of joy and happiness. Happy Eid in 2016 will also consist of another
sweet dish mostly known for its taste and you can call it as a queen of deserts
which is “Kheer”.
Kheer has a different and unique taste. Kheer is known for
its presentation and sweetness. It is not just famous in Pakistan but it is
also loved in other Asian countries like India, China, Bangladesh, etc. I must
suggest all my foreigner brothers to must try these dishes. These all are the
soul of Eid day. A happy eidin 2016 or any year is incomplete without these
dishes. The Pakistani people make it sure that on Happy Eid they share all
these foods with all their neighbors. In the Happy Eid 2016 you’ll see small
kids or boys taking these foods to their neighbor houses and relatives. This is
a sign of love that makes this Eid more beautiful and a perfect Happy Eid 2016.
After a heavy breakfast, the time comes for Eid Prayer.Eid Prayer is a symbol
of unity.
After the Eid prayer, the people come to their home and then
go to meet their relatives. After it, let’s move further to the lunch.
Actually, In this article I’m focusing more on the foods of eid day. So Eid day
lunch is a brief menu and done with big family gatherings. Happy Eid 2016 lunch
will consist of a variety of dishes which I’m going to mention. In the lunch
the first dish will make you crazy. You’ll start offering it now. The first
Happy Eid 2016 dish is Chicken Korma.
Chicken Korma is a spicy and crazy dish. Pakistani foods are
known for their spice. Chicken Korma is also known for its special flavors. The
Chicken Korma of Happy Eid is different from other days, I don’t know how this
thing happens but it happens and will happen in Happy Eid 2016 too. The Happy
Eid 2016 dishes will also be tastier than they are in normal days. Even you
can’t underestimate these dishes in normal days. These dishes will make you
fell in love whenever you’ll eat them but what I’m saying is that on the day of
happy eid, however, they get tastier than before.
After Chicken Korma, now I’m going to tell you about the
King of all dishes of Pakistan which is loved by each and every Pakistani. From
a kid to an old aged person, everyone is a fan of this dish. On Happy Eid 2016,
after Chicken Korma the dish which’ll come is Biryani.
Biryani has different types like Sindhi, Mutton, Hyderabadi,
Bombay etc. But all these types just have a slight difference not that much. So
you can try any type of Biryani, you are going to love every type. I must
prefer you to try this dish. If you won’t you’ll be missing one of the tastiest
dishes. These two are the mains of the Happy Eid Lunch and will be in Happy Eid
2016.
So now after lunch let’s directly move on to the dinner. I
just can’t wait for the Happy Eid 2016, to make all these things possible on
the Happy Eid 2016 and eat all of these dishes. I’ve decided that I’ll clean
the plates completely on Happy Eid 2016. So the Happy Eid 2016’s dinner is also
unique and much tastier. In the Happy Eid’s dinner, one of the main dishes is a
Kabab dish. Mostly, SeekhKabab.
SeekhKabab’s are unique in their taste and will be the soul
of Happy Eid 2016 which are loved by all the Pakistani’s. Another tasty Happy
Eid 2016 dinner dish will be the Spicy Ground Beef known as “AlooQeema”.
To be honest, it is favorite dish in all others. Its taste
will become double on Happy Eid 2016 when served with its crime partner which
is known as “Naan”.
Naan has also different types but again saying the same
thing that it doesn’t differentiates much on Happy Eid 2016. All these dishes
are surely going to be the soul of Happy Eid 2016 as they’ve always proved
themselves before. Now I’m going to increase the spice by telling you the
spiciest dish of the Happy Eid 2016’s night dinner.
Here comes the Chicken Tikka. Must try all these dishes and
I’m sure you’ll be licking your fingers after eating these Happy Eid 2016’s
dishes.










0 comments:
Post a Comment