Ed Festival 2016
Eid Festival 2016
Ramadan 2016 has almost come to its end and all the Muslims
have started preparing for Eid Festival 2016. Everyone tries to prepare well
for the Eid festival to the extent they can. Kids have also started preparing
for Eid festival 2016. Just like all other kids Umer has also started preparing
for Eid festival 2016 but his preparation is different from other kids. Who is
Umer? Umer is a teenager who lives in Lahore with his joint family and his
joint family has a work of circus which they bring on special events like Eid
festival so Umer and his family has started preparing for this year’s Eid
Festival’s Circus. Eid is a golden opportunity for people like these to make
money otherwise they don’t get such events in the year.
Here is a picture of Umer who is sitting on one of the
making items of his circus. They have no home, they live, where there circus goes;
they’ve to change their living place every two to three months. Eid festival
2016 is coming so they are preparing to install there circus somewhere in
Lahore where they could make some money to survive. Umer is depressed and
hoping that everything goes well and on this Eid festival they get a good
income so that they could feed themselves for the year. When Umer was asked
that do he likes to study or not? He said I want to study and become an
engineer.
He says that If he became engineer he will install a huge
and permanent circus of their family in Karachi. He says that Karachi is a very
big city and If I installed a permanent circus there so my family could get
some money on month basis. Umer also says that after becoming engineer he also
wants to make a home for his family where they could stay permanently so that
they don’t have to live in the circus.
Here comes Umer’s father Mian Baghdad. Baghdad says that
their families are working in this field even before the making of Pakistan. He
says his grandfather started this work and then his father and He carried on
this work. Eid is a festival of happiness and these people are the cause behind
that happiness who bring smiles to our faces while hiding their feelings. Even
on Eid festival we don’t care about their feelings and keep enjoying ourselves.
When Mian Baghdad was asked that why doesn’t he send his son to school? Mian
Baghdad has only one son and that is Umer. He says that I really want to send
him to school. He says that he also wanted to get educated but his father
didn’t allowed him to go to school. He says that I will educate my son Umer for
sure. He says he has talked to a teacher in a school in Lahore and right after
this Eid festival 2016, Umer will join the school. When Umer was told this he
started jumping and couldn’t resist without telling this good news to everyone.
He started telling this good news before Eid festival to everyone.
When Umer was asked that do he likes the Eid festival? Umer
says that I love Eid festival because Eid festival is the sign of hope to my
family. Umer says that look this Eid festival has also bring a good news for me
too that’s why I love this Eid festival. He says that on every Eid festival
they work hard but after the Eid is gone, his mom buys new clothes for him and
makes good food. When Umer was asked that what is his favorite food. He says
Biryani is my favorite and my mom makes a delicious Biryani, you must eat one
time. Believe me, while talking with Umer yesterday, I didn’t felt for a second
that Umer is a poor kid;Umer was talking to me like my small brother and giving
answers so intelligently. I said Umer that after this Eid festival, I will gift
him a new bag and all the stationary he needs. Umer declined me and said that
after this Eid festival they must get some handsome amount of money so he could
fulfill all his basic needs by himself.
I am waiting for this Eid festival to come soon so that all
the families like this who wait for Eid festival so that their basic needs
could be fulfilled get something good. I am waiting for this Eid festival so
that after it Umer could start his new life. When I asked Umer that will he
continue working for circus after he starts going to school? He says that I
asked this question to my father and he said that you don’t need to work
anymore. I’ll work for you. The love of Mian Baghdad for his son was just like
the love of any other father for his son. I couldn’t sleep last night after
talking with Umer, he completely changed my view of thinking. We are so busy in
our lives that we don’t consider and think about these people even on the
festivals like Eid. We should at least think about these people and help people
like these and motivate them on festivals like Eid. Eid festival 2016 will
bring happiness to all of us but still we don’t know maybe someone is in
trouble and he can’t fulfill his wishes on this Eid festival 2016. We should
identify kids like Umer and do something for them. Umer also sung a beautiful
Naat and he has a beautiful voice. Umer is filled with natural talents just
like any other kid. So we should make a promise to ourselves on this Eid
festival 2016 that we will try to help every that person who is in trouble in
our surrounding. We should look out for people like these and definitely if
we’ll help them, we also will get good fruit for it. From yesterday I have two
small brothers now and I will celebrate my Eid festival
2016 with my two brothers and will also have to give Eidi to two brothers.




0 comments:
Post a Comment